Formal Visitation Plan - September 17, 2020
1. Visitation between our residents and their loved ones will be conducted outside in our shaded patio area behind the facility. Easy access for visitors is available.
2. Visits will be under the supervision of a staff member who will accompany the resident outside.
3. A clear plastic tent (measuring 10’ by 10’) will be set up for the resident’s safety. If the resident prefers to sit inside the tent, the visitor will sit outside the tent at a distance of 6 feet or more. If there is inclement weather, both the visitor and the resident can be seated at opposite ends of the tent for social distancing. The tent can be ventilated on any side.
4. Visits will be arranged for 20 minute intervals and set up with at least 30 minutes between visits. Visits will be arranged by the Director of Recreation or his designee and monitored by staff.
5. Visiting hours will be available, by appointment only, from 10 AM through 4 PM weekdays (but not during meal times) and weekends from 11 AM to 7 PM but not during meal times.
6. There will be no touching of residents permitted.
7. All visitors must wear a mask at all times, must have their temperature taken upon arrival at the reception desk and must respond appropriately to the Covid-19 questions asked and supply information for entry into the log maintained at the reception desk. Visitors must also present a negative Covid-19 test result within the last 7 days. Once visitor(s) meet the criteria, they will be given a green bracelet to allow them to enter the patio area and visit their loved one.
8. If they fail to meet the criteria, they will not be able to visit at that time. If they do not follow the rules established for visitation, they will not be permitted to visit for the remainder of the Covid-19 emergency period.
9. If the weather is inclement, rain check visits will be established or arrangements will be made inside the facility in one of the resident dining rooms with strict social distancing.
10. Hand sanitizer will be available for visitors and residents
11. No visitation is permitted in resident rooms or care areas at this time
12. Window visits, zoom and face time visits will still be offered.
13. Visitors under the age of 18 years are not permitted to visit at this time.
14. Small group activities will be permitted in the dining rooms with proper social distancing, a total of 5 residents at a time and disposable or washable items for games.
15. Documentation of all screening must be maintained in an electronic format and available upon request for inspection and contact tracing.
16. We have posted on our Website to alert Families, Friends and Responsible Parties to our current conditions and plans to open to visitation. Updates will be posted as needed.